You may have noticed a startling lack of posts, and you would be right. We’ve been running close to the red line for the past 6 months. Ok, we’ve been over the red line, Anyways, I wanted to just let you know that I’m still here, and will soon begin posting again on stewardship, fatherhood, and now business (new!). My MBA program is winding down, and I’m discovering new mental space to begin writing again.
Speaking of the MBA, I just want to say a big thank you to all of my friends and family who have supported me in this endeavour. The experiences and knowledge I have gained from this program have literally changed my life. As of this post, I have two classes and one study abroad trip left in my program. I have enjoyed (at least on some level) every minute of this program, but also, I’m glad to see it coming to an end – Mrs. J and I are quite ready for the next phase that God has for us.
So, again, thank you!
Now for the updates:
- In anticipation of our upcoming travels (and possible move to work in Europe), Mrs. J and I have launched another blog: jonestravellog.com
- If you haven’t heard, our family is due to welcome #2 this summer! Yet another reason for my lack of writing.
- This spring, I will be traveling to at least 4 different cities in Europe as part of a study and vision trip. More on that soon!
- I wrap up my program this summer!
- As I mentioned before, I will be incorporating business and management into my writings now. One of the biggest reasons I began pursuing an MBA was to figure out what to do with my stewardship education in a practical way.
- As of right now, our family is about halfway through the process to go to work in Europe. Currently, I don’t have any specifics I can share, but hopefully the details will firm up over the coming few months.